Saturday, August 17, 2013

French commercial property for sale

My friends Tineke and Serge spoke to me recently about a couple up near Lyon, named Bruno Richard and his wife Marie-Paul, whom they've known for ages, who would like to sell their charming rural hotel/restaurant, named La Jocondière, located in beautiful backwoods to the south of Lyon, near the village of Pélussin.


After analyzing the situation, and concluding that the affair appeared to be totally positive, I suggested that a good marketing strategy would consist of building a small website dedicated to the property in question. So, click here to visit my website (almost completed today)... whose address will get picked up rapidly, I hope, by Google.

If ever an Australian investor were interested in this interesting but out-of-the-way affair, it goes without saying that I would be happy to operate as an intermediary...

1 comment:

  1. I personally believe that the villa, cottages in french riviera are well known for its cuisine, wine arts and monuments and of course their tempting locations that's the reason why it has became ground zero for the investors...Really loved your post...Thanks a lot for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete