Friday, September 30, 2016

Rafale jet fighters leave the Charles-de-Gaulle


Here in my bedroom at Gamone, about two hours ago, I received this photo of Rafale jet fighters leaving the Charles-de-Gaulle in the eastern Mediterranean, bound for Mosul. Real-time news of the departure of the planes came from a France 2 reporter aboard the aircraft-carrier. Click here for the article. Amazed by the speed at which we can follow this first French strike against Daesh, I shall now await news of the return of the fighters. I sense that all is well...

TIMING : Here's the time at which the article reached my computer, transmitted by the franceinfo service :


A tweet on the subject wasn't published until an hour later.
Clearly, the news reached me well before Twitter picked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment