Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tennistic Amazons

I'll bet you didn't even know, up until reading the title of this post, that a lovely adjective such as "tennistic" could exist. Well, it does. At least in French. And why not in English? No need to answer that question. I've just waved my magic racket, and I henceforth own the copyright of "tennistic" as an English word. If you disagree, I ask you to take me to your leader, particularly if she's a Serbian wonder woman such as Jelena Jankovic or Ana Ivanovic. My god, these ladies are fabulous Amazons, who seem to step right out of a Modigliani painting. They're both so beautiful, so physically female, so powerful.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we also use Tennistic in Spanish, I think all latin languages use tennistic and we assume there is such word in English, I use it a lot writing about tennis. Good post (and good view from the Alps I assume)

    ReplyDelete