Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More snow at Gamone

The nasty stuff called global warming doesn't seem to have hit Gamone yet. This was the view, at midday, from in front of my log fire.

Sophia's Labrador genes take her outside regularly, for short inspections, just to make sure that we're not about to be attacked by polar bears, wild Eskimos or woolly mammoths.

Most of the time, though, she dozes in her basket on the electrically-warmed kitchen tiles.

Notice Emmanuelle's fine idea of giving our dog a pillow. I'm ashamed to realize that I never imagined that Sophia would appreciate such an object, let alone need it to support her heavy head.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a dog's life I wouldn't mind sharing! Never thought to give a dog a pillow, myself. One never knows, and I guess it's never too late to teach (make that "show") an old dog new tricks! And who is the "old dog?" Us, for sure... LOL...

    ReplyDelete