Friday, February 6, 2009

Future Citroën goddess

Did I really say goddess? The little mongrel reminds me of country mates I used to see in South Grafton, when I was a kid, who suffered from what adults referred to as "stunted growth". This simply meant that such children didn't seem to blossom into healthy-looking youngsters. They remained stubby, as if their bodies didn't wish to expand. We were told that this was brought about by the fact that these kids had the secret habit of smoking cigarettes...

The new Citroën looks to me like a plump little teenage girl in the suburbs who eats fast food and drinks beer. She dresses in a trashy punk Gothic style, and communicates in monosyllables. She probably smokes, too. In fact, she's quite cute. But not exactly Aphrodite, nor even Athena.

2 comments:

  1. It seems that DS means "Different Spirit" now. Great!
    This car looks like all other cars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Different Spirit"? I suppose that in French this would be "Essence differente"?

    Perhaps it uses Armagnac as its carburant?

    ReplyDelete